Saturday, December 19, 2009

Peace of Mind

All praise to Allah for the patience and strength.

I was all good again.




I am currently reading La Tahzan . So many beautiful words, food for the soul..



It was an impromptu plan to go for an overnight at Villa Danialla, Tok Bali on my day off after a night call. I was exhausted and hungry but excited all the same. We took a few wrong turns but alas, managed to find the place. We unpacked home-cooked lunch and enjoy sea breeze afterwards.. had a quick trip to the nearest night market before calling the day off ...

started off the next day with a quick jogging and enjoyed breakfast by the beach..took some time to laze around at the gazebo and dozed off..around 11am, i'm on the road again as my evening shift started at 3pm...it was a perfect retreat and i am looking forward for the next!

No comments: