Saturday, November 21, 2009
I have been consuming Herbalife since early 2007 until now. Within the same period of time, i also shared my great experience and helped so many people who are facing problem with their weight and health.
But never once i have the chance to attend formal Herbalife seminar due to work commitment. I only relied on my personal experience and reading through online website. So imagine my excitement to be able to attend Herbalife Opportunity Meeting in KB last friday.
To my suprise, i had my senior(in SSP)'s husband as the organizer. They both consumed Herbalife and benefited through it.
Let me share with you some of the real- life testimonies i witness during the event
1. My senior herself was married for 3 years and went through a lot to get pregnant. She decided to improve her nutrition with Herbalife and alhamdulillah, is now a mother to a 3 year old son. So she continued with Herbalife for post-pregnancy weight loss programe and managed to shed back to her pre-pregnancy shape.
2. Her husband used to have waisline of 36' and now proudly of 31'.
3. Couple of UIA students who suffered from different illnesses-eczema, asthma, migraine, gastritis and shared the common problem of lacking energy/sleepiness in class. They actually took up Herbalife to improve their health and energy level and were very happy with the results.
4. The guest speaker was a mother of 5 children who had been trying very hard to lose weight. She managed to shed off 10kg in 10 weeks and definitely looked much younger than her actual age. She even shared her little experiment with us: stopped consuming Herbalife for 7 months expecting some yo-yo weight but that never happened. Her weight remained the same throughout the Herbalife-free period.
5. A young mother who consumed Herbalife throughout her pregnancy and to date has lost a whooping 20kg.
6. An old man walked up the stage and let us know that his age was 78 years old and Herbalife helped him a lot dealing with osteoarthritis of knee (sakit lutut org tua-tua) and happily ambulating now.
7. A gentleman who was very skinny and underweight used Herbalife to build some muscle and improve on his energy. He went from 50kg to 58kg.
8. Another gentleman who used to weigh more than 100kg managed to shed off his weight and suffered less of gout. Now he looked very built and younger than his age.
9. A few others who suffered from diabetes, hypertension and other chronic illness who experienced great improvement in their health
As for my personal record as Herbalife wellness coach, i helped my sister to shed off her weight from 87kg to 68kg (that's 19kg!) and a gentleman who used to weight 106kg to 86kg ( and i believe has lost more since i last heard from him).
Alhamdulillah, i am very pleased.
I believe there are people surrounding us who suffered from either of above problem so let me help. My simple faith is that no matter who and what we are doing in life, our body need the best NUTRITION to function. I can always personalised your programe based on your health issue and budget.
All it take is the first decision towards longevity!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
I LOVE MY LITTLE DRESS (though it's not gonna be in facebook's collection..LOL)
I LOVE ANIS's MAKE-OVER
I LOVE THE GLITTERY GLAMOROUS THEME
I LOVE WALKING DOWN THE MEMORY LANE
I LOVE THE SENTIMENTAL BACKGROUND MUSIC( I hear you people calling out my name when it was Kuch Kuch Hota Hai..thank u very much:p)
I LOVE CATCHING UP WITH MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
I'm not gonna do any justice to the event even with thousands of words written here. It was a perfect night although i wish we could've stretched it out till the next morning.. I knew from past experience that with reunion, we will never be able to talk to everyone within that limited time (ok, blame the rojak that kept me glued to the table..) but i am happy that i still managed to sit down with a few people and had little chat. Yes Ecah, i was excited to meet up with you again after alllll theeeeessssseeeeee yyyyeaaarrrssss!
And to some of us, we left Room 920 with some hilarious inside jokes...
So i shall leave you girls with Thank You Notes from our Headgirl...
To all who attended the dinner – you guys rock! Hope you had fun, hope you guys enjoyed the food and door gifts. Thank you for all the laughter, smiles and love. I wished we had all night to talk and laugh. Thank you for being so fabulous and glamorous and glittery. Special shout out to Kak Anie for her awesome bling-bling belt (RM 1.30 per stone), and to Syu and Yatt Ye for… well, you guys know why! Hahaha…To Nazihah, who dropped by at the start of dinner to say ‘hi’ on her way to another commitment just because she knew most of us were going to be there – we are touched :)
To those who can’t come – we dearly miss you. Appreciate the thoughts and support you sent through. Really wish you girls were here. Your pictures on the slideshow (which I mostly copied from your FB, hope that’s okay, heh) was really a hit, especially the wedding and babies’ pictures – everyone went ahhh and ohhh and wow (Ude, semua kagum dengan gambar ko berpakaian askar). Pictures will be sent on a CD to those who attended, and those who are interested to get the door gifts, we will advertise on that soon.
To award winners, Syu the ‘We Can’t Believe It’s You!’ winner; Ya the ‘Most Eligible Babe’; Ana Ono the ‘Hot Mama’ and Kak Anie, the ‘Diva of the Night’, hope you guys enjoy the awards! Syu and Kak Anie, may you guys enjoyed the dinner bags. Ana, happy shopping with the voucher and Ya, hope you have fun at the movie with someone special (there’s a reson why there are two movie tickets there, hahaha). The award ribbons were hand-made with love tau……..
To the lucky draw winners – Erynn, Yatt Ye, Melati, Farina (and almost winner, Ya) and Elly – enjoy your gifts as well.
To all sponsors, who shall remain nameless, of the cookies, the chocolates, the Crabtree & Evelyn set, the thumb drives, the iPod shuffle, and the money – thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. All, please pray for the health and wealth of our donors: may they find more happiness for the happiness they provided for us, and may they find more ‘rezeki’ for the rezeki that they provided to us that night.To everyone who helped preparing for the night, thank you a bunch for all the help. Much appreciated.
To the superwomen:Ya, Liyana, Peon, Farina, Hana, Tote, Syu, Wan Sue and anyone who helped big and small ~for the fabulous job you guys did, I can’t thank you enough. May God bless you for all the work, time spent, money invested, energy given – the night won’t be a reality without your commitment. It was a pleasure working (more like having fun with you guys though!) with all of you. You girls simply rock!!!Let’s keep in touch, see each other more and here’s to another great reunion five and ten years down the road! (Any takers to organize the 15th and 20th anniversaries reunion? Application starts now!!!!
p/s...nak tunggu kahwen dulu baru pakai balik dress tuh....kahkahkah!