My long wish list and dream....
1. A total make over of myself. I've started literally by creating a new comfy niche for myself, virtually (which is here) and in reality (that is the studio). i enjoy the half-body-length mirror, i still dig the love pattern of this background and look forward to more. next i shall proceed to my wardrobe which most likely to take place next weekend (mehrannnnn, i cant wait!). yes, i'd clear up some of my old stuff (mostly shoes and bags) to make way for the new blings ;p i did happened to suffer from shopaholic block (as in coming back from the shopping mall empty-handed;p) on rare occasion but i hope it wont happen this time...i'm planning to get statement t-shirts and pattern scarf to add colours to my wardrobe. more working attire wont hurt too;)
But the most meaningful experience would be a make over of inner self. I started it the day i learnt the
i wish for a pure heart full of love and gratitude, keen to give and believe in the best from Allah.
2.i love the thought of going for a holiday by the end of next month. i have two choices really, that is to be in Jakarta with my darling friend or simply wait for my aunt to plan a trip to Bandung. Either way, i'm excited. Travel and shopping ( also, food-tasting experience) is fanta-bulous!
3.i aim to weigh 50kg or less (pls, my mum shall not know about this or else she'll freak out..kekeke) cos it makes me feel good
No lah. i guess i just love feeling slim and able to fit into most of the clothes. that's all. nothing aneroxic, nothing vanity. self-esteem, more like. having food as one of my favourite's, HERBALIFE is the best discovery i've ever made.eheh!
4.i dream of being a specialist before reaching 37. which specialty? i havent put my hand on a specific route yet. i promised myself that during my journey towards being one, i'd be one reliable houseman to the departments, approachable and helpful medical officer to the newbies and a source of comfort to the patients.
5. i am praying for an umrah next year. i believe i can make time for that and will treasure the closeness with my Creator. u know, the nothing else matters' kind of feeling. i'd like to experience that for once.
6. i hope, i wish and i pray to meet the guy and settle down by next year. far-fetched? setiap kata-kata itu kan doa? erm, i have nothing more to say on this matter.
7.i'd loveeeee to be a good dancer. i feel that it's the most fun exercise to get a
8. i wanna earn big money. for a simpler reason so that i can shop more but more humbly because i wanna share the wealth with those matters to me and contribute to the needy ones... now, that sounds better isnt it? =D
9. i wanna go
10. i'd be delighted for endless HERBALIFE order. ngeeeeeee!