The words lingered, stinging everytime i thought of it. Of course it only brings back negative vibe to which i never enjoyed
So i came up with a 2 years' plan. No, i dont do sweet revenge but i am to prove my worthiness...
- Since i wont get any recommendation to stay, i'll go wherever they're going me to send me away. No point arguing with those who doesnt care.
- Apply for district hospital as soon as possible. I figured, instead of wasting time doing something i never enjoyed (that's what scapegoat does, anyway) i might as well face my fear and get away from my comfort zone. Hospital Tanah Merah would be ideal for a few reason-experience and logistic.
- Find ways to attend all those required course-PALS, BLS, ALS and another course which i forgot.
- Buy books and read up!
- Get acquinted with those who're doing Master and get to know the pathway.
- After a year, go to JKNK and demand for transfer.
- Do the ultimate step: apply for Master in Emergency Medicine.
Ya Allah, permudahkanlah jalanku ini..