Sunday, March 28, 2010

The End Is The Beginning..

In a few days' time, i will end my housemanship..Previously i was all excited to come up with a list on how to make it all memorable, if not durable.

But today i learnt the real truth.

No matter how good your work performance,

No matter how much you value the job for personal satisfaction,

No matter how well you answer the question during the final assessment,

No matter how earnest you feel about pursuing the specialty,

No matter how humble you walk around the rest,

No matter what..

But if you dont have pretty face with flirty appearance, you're just nothing.

You're not even welcomed nor recognised.

But as the words above mean,

This is just the beginning.

I take this as a challenge to fulfill in 5 year's time.

For i believe that my fate is not in your hand.

I forever have My LOrd with me.

No comments: