Saturday, June 27, 2009

LIFE CHANGING MISSION..

Now it’s time to share with you people the business opportunity I was talking about some time ago before i went fo umrah.
.
After I successfully introduce HERBALIFE to the people around me, I look out for another side income that not only will give me financial freedom but also will change my life.

Then I was introduced to the company by a colleague. At first I was nonchalant but after listening to its company, product and marketing plan, I knew it’s one in a lifetime chance.

Being a businesswoman, I’ve always consider these 3 component before making my first step.




COMPANY

# The company has established itself within 17 years and counting
# Listed in the Main Board of KLSE
#Accredited by Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri (KPDN)
#Accredited by MARA for producing MALAY millionaires every year.
#Benefits not only CASH MONEY but also DESIGNER WATCH, CAR ALLOWANCE and FREE OVERSEA TRIP (all in my wish list…)



PRODUCT
# Accredited as SUPERBRAND
# 1 year warranty for BIO-AURA
#Nano technology that allows water to detoxify our body efficiently
# The alkaline water that will neutralise acidic environment in our body ( and the closest pH to our holy Zamzam..)
# Excellent review through television and magazines (that I don’t have to do the talking much..)



MARKETING PLAN (the most CONTRIBUTING FACTOR for my decision to join)
#Very simple and easy to follow
# The investment in only once in a lifetime ( not yearly or even monthly)
# Only 3 STEPS for a stable and PASSIVE income
# Only 10 SETS and 4 BUSINESS PARTNER in a lifetime to be successful
# Hundreds of MALAYS have become millionaires following the system


When I first attend the weekly get-together aka training, I had an eye-opening experience. I met a lot of successful people who have climbed up the ladder and enjoy a new life. I’m not talking about ex-CEO or professionals here but humble clerk /pembantu am rendah, attendant hospital and staff nurse. They earn a lot more than I do being a government servant and enjoy better life. I see determination and strong will in their face, deep inside I feel ‘challenged’ ( in a good way).

I have a lot of dreams- for myself, beloved family and to contribute to the community. I cannot fulfill my these dreams with my job alone. Furthermore, Rasulullah once said that 9 out of 10 of rezeki is from business. Last but not least, seeing many people (and most importantly MALAYS) as the living proof of this business..I decided to make it as my choice of life. The first one was receiving my first month bonus worth 4K so I‘m looking forward for more.

Here I am, inviting you to be part of this life changing experience. Do contact me if u wanna know more. We’ll achieve our DREAMS together..

~A flower doesn't turn toward the sun because it needs to, but because it wants to, and so the process is effortless and joyful. ~

No comments: