Thursday, May 17, 2012

Travelogue Beijing 2012 (part 1)

Early this year, one of my personal goals are to travel to 3 different countries before 2012 ends..I went to jakarta earlier in february so Beijing is my 2nd destination. Went there with Al-Quds, travel agent that offer Muslim package with ground ticket as low as RM260 per pax for 6 days 5 nite (plus about RM600++ for the flight ticket which total up to about RM1000 for everything).  It was Allah's plan that i had my miscarriage (sobsob) 3 weeks prior to the trip so it's like i really look forward to go away to somewhere else where i can have a fresh new air..

280412:
We departed from Alor Setar airport around 8pm. Earlier, i was working morning shift but already set aside all the necessary things to be packed. Yeah, out of excitement i installed PackingList app on my phone to make sure i bring everything i needed but as usual, it was left unchecked..so when i returned home, I took some time for mix-and-match session before putting everything in the bag..It was all fun until we arrived at the airport ..I already checked ourselves in via iphone but didnt read the instruction to be there 45 mins before departure for luggage drop off...the smartypants me convinced hubs  we can leave half an hour before flight as our house is just 5mins away as we already checked in..thank God that the AA officer there was rather forgiving to let our luggage in cos there's flight delay, otherwise.........oh well, let's just not think of that, heh. we arrived earlier than the rest of the kelantan's group so we wandered around for a while..later my parents's flight landed safely and we started finding spot to sleep..it was past midnight and the LCCT was still bustling with ppl apparently.. I brought along my trusted travelling blanket and laid them down for my parents..later I joined them while hubs had good chat with our relatives.

290412:
Wow, never knew the eye cover would works wonder to sleep. I literally dozed off the minuted i put it on and woke up 4 hours later...went for brekkie and solat then it's time to depart..again the eye cover did very well to put me to sleep..Pre-ordered nasi ayam was so-and-so, luckily there's minisize chillisauce from last night..
6 hours later, we landed in Tianjin airport and gretted by Mrs Cheng..ok, it was really difficult to understand her English and she thought we're just like Buddhist who can go for prayer the next day when the group enquired about pray's time cos we'll be in the bus for 2 hours journey to Beijing .. it was spring approaching summer there so weather was nice.later we splitted up with the big group and relieved to hear our guide, Maggie speaking fluent Indomalay.. dinner at Muslim restaurant (exited back in 1672) then we arrived at the Ming hotel...


No comments: