Friday, July 24, 2009

Better...

The time will come when you'll see that pretty much everything was better than you thought. That life was more beautiful, people were kinder, greens were greener, and the water was cleaner. But most of all, you'll see... that you were simply stunning, every day of your life.


Well,

I'm done with my VIVA (oral exam) for paeds...No, i didnt really study for this one as i would've been cos i i was feeling lazy but God helped me in other way. Yes, the topics were common but none of the expected ones but as i had lotsa related pop quiz from my MO prior to that, i would say it went smoothly...Was my MO the angel in disguise then?

I'm done with my oncalls in paeds..9 days of 8-5 shifts is a bless...although the last call was a bit of drama, let's not attract the negativity from it..Now, what shall i do with my free nights?

I'm done with SCN(special care nursery) and being transferred to NICU (neonatal intensive unit). Yes, the workload might be a bit more intense but i've got great people to work with instead of wasting my time delegating task. So the record came down to 745g baby that i have intubated.

The housewarming BBQ was a success...good sporting crowd...supple of food and funny candid moments..it reminded me so much of Melbourne's life. I have to admit that i lost cooking touch but i helped around with cleaning and preparing the material...ngeh! So, the next plan will be picnic by the beach...yeay!

What's next??

Today i' planning to go for a spa...i need some me time.

Tomorrow, i' hoping to catch up with Farina after work in between her Panggilan Pulau and Airport.

And next weekend, I' off to KL for some 'Black Shopping Splurge' and hopefully a few movie sessions...Black in the sense that i have this list of black items that i must get,hahahha...

Life is good. Life is better.

No comments: